Blogging has been one of those leaps of faith. You jump in and hope that you get a reader or two. You might even use your blogs to journal your passions. For me, it's been about those things and more. I really had no idea that my world would become larger, that my circle of friendships would multiply exponentially, and that my hobby would become such a terrific creative outlet.
Two blogger friends put a huge smile on my face this week by nominating Project: Stash for a Sunshine Award and I couldn't be more thrilled. Alexandra of Wool and Cotton and Vicki of Knittingv write blogs that I follow with delight.
On to the Sunshine Award Rules
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 10 questions on your favourite things.
3. Nominate 10 blogs to receive the Sunshine Award and let them know they've been nominated.
- Favourite animal: Monkeys -- Jane Goodall is a goddess!
- Favourite number: 3 (my birthday)
- Favourite non-alcoholic drink: Coffee (hands down)
- Facebook or Twitter: FB but not particularly a fan
- My passion: my family ... and then knitting
- Getting or giving: Giving
- Favourite Pattern: Impossible question to answer
- Favourite day of the week: Friday
- Favourite flower: Peonies
- Favourite country: England (I can't explain it)
Ashley of Geoknitology
Erin of Knitting in Beantown
Cecilia of Don't Drool on the Wool
Gail of Today's Agenda
Ivy of Pumpkinspins
Karen of Hodgepodge Arty
Kirstein of Indigocraft
Sarah of Sezza Knits
Persimmontea of Field Wonderful
Wei Siew of Kiwiyarns
Have a wonderful, sunshiny weekend, everyone!